Are you going to move house and do not want to stress?
Moving is exciting, but the thought of packing everything up and moving it to your new home can be exhausting.
At Geräh Real Estate Partners we give you several tips and recommendations to make a move without stress:
1. Plan the move and it will be less stressful.
2. Look at the calendar and choose the best date to make the move. If you can take a few days off to do it, it wouldn’t hurt. If you are a salaried worker you can take a day off that could be paid.
3. Take advantage of the move to thoroughly clean your things and really get rid of what you don’t need. Less is more!
4. Remember to make the necessary repairs with the house empty, it is more comfortable. And take the measurements of your new house to make sure all the furniture fits easily.
5. When packing your things do it in order, you can number the boxes and take an inventory. Remember to protect delicate objects in the boxes, and those of value such as jewelry can be carried by yourself in a bag.
6. If your budget allows it, hire a moving company to facilitate the transfer. At Geräh Real Estate Partners we can recommend a reliable and professional moving company for Madrid.
7. During the transfer setbacks may arise, try to take the situation calmly and positively.
8. Before moving, we recommend you visit your area or neighborhood several times, so that you know the places that surround your house such as: pharmacies, supermarkets, shops, among others. You can also calculate the time it takes you to get to work, these are small details that can avoid stressful situations.
9. Set limits, coordinate quick transfers, a good organization makes the move successful and does not take months to complete.
10. Remember that the move does not end the day you took the boxes to your new home, you must organize yourself and have more days to empty those boxes and put everything in its place.
11. Last but not least, take preventive measures to avoid injuring yourself, moving includes a wide variety of physical activities that can put you at risk, such as: the use of stairs, handling tools, electrical installations , among others.
We hope that these tips will be very useful to you and we invite you to leave us in the comments how was your experience moving?